Sun Pump - Solar Powered Bilge Pump
Simply place the Sun Pump solar powered bilge pump into your boat and attach the discharge hose over the gunwale. Moor your boat in an un-shaded area to keep the Sun Pump fully charged. The Sun Pump will automatically empty your boat when it rains and recharge it’s internal batteries all day long. Perfect for open boats and day sailors.
- Automatically bails rain water from your open boat.
- No need for a boat cover.
- For boats up to 18 feet long.
- Self contained.
- Pumps 350 GPH, enough to handle even the worst rains.
- Float switch turns on and off pump as needed.
- Solar energy maintains battery power even through cloudy periods.
- Includes a 3 foot hose with attachment strap.
- Long life, non-spillable, sealed 7 Ah battery pack.
- Durable, weather and crack resistant 2.5 Watt solar panel.
- “Auto / Off / Manual” 3 way switch.
- Durable, polypropylene case resists weathering and damage.
- Will float long enough to retrieve it should you drop it in the water.
- Can be secured to your boat for theft resistance.
- Not for use to bail leaking boats.
- One year no hassle warranty.
- 14”L x 9-5/8” W x 10 5/8”H
- Weighs 11 lbs.
See the Cottage Life Magazine Review of the Sun Pump.